Monday, March 17, 2014

A Tuesday

Tuesday there was a midterm in China and Italy and a lecture on architecture of churchs and how they affect the way we feel inside of the Church. Then after that lecture we recieved another lecture but it was on the regional differences between the North and the South. Afterwards we were given a small break and then we came back to school to discover how to make pizza. We got some aprons and a quick lecture on how to make the pizza and then we were given some dough and a little flour:
First, we had to create the crust by pushing down in certain points of the dough and we had to make sure that we didn't push too hard in the middle or else we would end up with donuts (there was a lot of pressure).:
I created a really good pizza and after I had created the pizza it was cooked in just a few seconds and I got to eat it:
It turned out really well and was actually really good:
The pizza was really filling and we got a big beer with it. Finally we got gelato as the finishing touch for the meal and it was really good and huge:
I went back to my room and did my Italian homework for the next day. Then my friends and I went out for some drinks. It was just another great day in Florence!

No comments:

Post a Comment