Thursday, February 20, 2014

Wednesday with David

So we had a big quiz on past tense verbs in Italian yesterday and I'm pretty sure I did pretty well. I've done well enough on the other two quizzes so hopefully it keeps up. After Italian we went to Mr. Pizza buffet. It was so good. I are with Lauren and Vicky. Out if the blue Dr. Malone showed up and joined us so that was a pleasant suprise. I got a ton of food, so we decided to go on a walk to the Academia, while Dr. Malone headed home. It was a good long walk where we got lost but eventually found it. There was a big sign that said no photographs but when you see David, you have to take some photographs:
A lot of people done actually know how genuinely large the statue is. It's huge. After seeing David, the three of us decided to walk around the academia for a little bit more time before heading to a world-known gelateria known as "Perche no" (Italian for "Why not"). I got cake flavored and it was pretty good. Then Paul and I got dressed and headed out to dinner for Maria's 21st birthday at the Golden View. It was delightful. We got a lot of wine. I also got risotto with vegetables and grilled Chicken. I loved it. It was a good time had by all:
Afterwards we headed to Old Stove Irish Pub, where we got a few pitchers of beer (there was like 10 of us there and only like 3 pitchers, so calm down Mom). There was a band but they only played for a little bit. So afterwards we headed to a Salsa bar right by my apartment and I danced a little Salsa with the girls pictured below (from left to right: Maria, Kathleen, Darcy, Cassie, and Stephanie): 
Salsa dancing was a lot harder then I remember but luckily I was great at it. Although Stephanie was a little better (she said it was in her blood). All in all, it was just another great day in Florence. What beats that?

No comments:

Post a Comment