Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Day 6 Germany

The sixth day was good. We went downstairs for a light breakfast, and then we were off on the Walking tour. We went to the New Town Hall where we saw the Glockinspiel which I thought was pretty cool. Then we went to the huge Munich Cathedral which was really big. It has the largest two towers in all of Munich. Then we walked by the Opera and learned about Hitler leading a revolution. We learned how the Nazi party was able to manipulate so many different people. We saw the old palace of the King. We really didn't see much but our tour guide told us a bunch of stories. It was kind of cool. Afterwards we went by the Haufbrauhaus again, heard all about it and I got a quick liter of beer from the place across the street because the Haufbrauhaus was so busy. Then we walked to St. Peter's church which was really pretty before heading to one last Biergarten. It was a good tour and I learned a lot. But we were hungry after the tour was over so we went to the Haufbrauhaus, I got a liter of beer and four wiener sausages. Paige got Pork knuckle and Kevin got a wurst platter. It all looked good and mine tasted pretty good. Kevin got a pretzel for us all to split and it was amazing. I've never had a pretzel that good. My sausages were tasty and the beer was so good, I got another liter. Then we went to the English Gardens and I got another liter at the Chinese Beer garden and that wasn't as good as my last two. Then we went back to the hostels where two people we met came over and hung out at the hostel bar with us. It was a good night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment